Assisted Living Communities for Seniors
You want to remain independent and active and we're here to help. At our Assisted Living communities, we will help you be as independent as possible and participate fully in every facet of your life. Your goals are our goals.
We provide supported living services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Comprehensive services include:
- Medication assistance - we have a state of the art medication administration system that optimizes safety and accuracy by providing the right medication, to the right person, at the right time
- Three meals and healthy snacks daily (Sample Menu)
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Full laundry services
- Banking and financial assistance, if requested
- Wellness Program which offers group and individual activities that focus on the six dimensions of personal wellness: Social, Emotional, Intellectual, Physical, Spiritual and Vocational
More than just places to live, our senior living communities are designed to offer seniors a sense of community and home. Residents are encouraged to be as self-reliant as possible, to exercise individual choice, and to participate in programs of their choice as much as they want. Supported by expert, dedicated caregivers, seniors enjoy the independence and dignity they need to truly "live" with assistance.