Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Communities
Inside 15 home-like facilities located in the Norway and Skowhegan region, 68 individuals with significant intellectual, physical, and behavioral challenges requiring a high level of care are enjoying a quality of life they might never have experienced, thanks to a dedicated team of professionals who bring innovation and dedication to deliver quality, compassionate care that makes positive impact.
- providing compassionate, individualized care that acknowledges each resident's unique needs and encourages their abilities;
- using advanced technology like CareTracker to deliver better, more responsive care; and
- believing in the power of helping people help themselves.
Locations all around Maine:
- 18 years or older
- Diagnosis of Intellectual or Developmental Disability or Autism
- MaineCare eligible as determined by DHHS
- Has recieved approval for MaineCare Section 21 Home and Community Based Waiver Services