Integrated Behavioral Health Services
The road to recovery can be difficult for anyone. If you have a challenging medical condition and mental health needs that road can be even more difficult and frustrating to navigate. The purpose of integrated behavioral health services are to connect all of your service providers (PCP, Dentist, Therapist, Pharmacist) to promote good communication. When everyone knows your treatment plan they can provide you with quality care and information so you can make informed choices, be healthier and move forward in your mental health or substance abuse recovery.
With this service, you have access to a case manager who will work one-on-one with you to:
- Connect you to housing, food, and other assistance programs
- Advocate your treatment plan to your medical and behavioral health providers
- Provide transportation to appointments or set up community transportation services
- Provide employment and vocational assistance
The medical and mental health world is changing! It is important that all of your providers focus on you as a whole person and work together to help you be healthier.
Areas of Service
Currently, MCD Communities provides adult community integration case management in Androscoggin and Oxford counties including Lewiston, Auburn, Oxford and Norway.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have Mainecare or be eligible for Mainecare
- Must present a need for the service as indicated by an assessment that will be conducted by our mental health professional
How to Access Services
The mental health services MCD Communities provides are FREE if you have MaineCare. To request more information please contact us:
Toll Free: 1-855-831-3928
Fax: 1- 888-965-4054